Wednesday 6 February 2013

Fuengirola Apartment to let

I have a beautiful apartment to let which I think is in a great position.  It is in Los Pacos, which is about 10 min walk from the blue beaches of Fuengirola.  Fuengirola has much to offer in way of family entertainment, plenty of bars, restaurants,theatres,  cinemas, it also has a large shopping center, plus it is only approximately 15 minutes from Malaga airport.

I enjoyed my stay in this beautiful apartment for two weeks while house hunting a couple of years ago.  I can assure you the property is very comfortable and clean.

I know the owner very well and would highly recommend this property to you.

For anymore information about the property please go to Los Pacos   You may contact the owner directly or come to me and I can arrange for you to visit the property if you are in Spain, as I live in Estepona which is about 30 minutes away.

Also if you have an apartment/house to let and would like help marketing it to produce more revenue then please do not hesitate to contact me.propertymatchmaker1cb@gmail.com

For more properties which you may find interesting please go to Property Matchmaker



Bookmark and Share
Knight Property Portfolio

No comments:

Post a Comment