Thursday 6 September 2012

English Advocates in Spain

If you are looking for information on any legal matters in Spain regarding properties, need to speak to someone in English but have difficulty in finding the right solution to your problem.

May I suggest that you use My Advocate Spain.com

I have just been going over some of their data and found it really useful.

Perhaps when you have seen what they have to offer, you could also share it with your friends.



Bookmark and Share
Invest the Knight Property Way


Knight Property Portfolio

2 comments:

  1. Hi all. I am interested in buying a property or rent it in Spain. Someone who knows the company peoplerentals.com, can you give me references??? thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Maru,
      Can you contact me directly at paezrealestatecostadelsolsp@gmail.com. Give me some idea of what you are looking for to buy, whether it is an apartment, house, villa, land etc. How many bedrooms, where on the costa del sol. This will make it a lot easier for me to help you.

      Delete